Participants in Edinburgh
- Ana-Karin Gidlund (FACE Network, SW)
- Beat Bapst, on behalf of Erika Bangerter (Schweizerischer Ziegenzuchtverband, CH)
- Bertrand Bouffartigue (RDF, FR)
- Fernando Freire (Assafe, ES)
- Jean-Paul Dubeuf (IGA International Goat Association, FR))
- Jette Jakobsen (Norwegian association of Sheep and Goat Breeders, NO)
- Jose-Manuel Vidal (Inatega, ES)
- Lourdes Mintegi (Confelac, ES)
- Sandor Kukovics (Sheep Product Council, HU)
Participants on remote by video-conference (Zoom)
- Antoine Stouff (CNBL-FR)
- Erika Bangerter (Schweizerischer Ziegenzuchtverband, CH)
- Kristina Sandor
- Mauro Fioretti (AIA, IT)
- Paul Boettcher, FAO
- Sam Boon (AHDB, UK)
- Shannon Clarke (AgResearch, NZ)
- Wendy Jones (Nat. Sheep Ass., UK)
Opening and introduction: presentation of the platform
The meeting has been opened at 16.30 Paris time.
Jean-Michel Astruc and Cesare Mosconi chaired the meeting and he briefly presented the project, informing of a preliminary meeting with the stakeholders held on 14 November by Zoom. He then introduced the reasons and the role of the stakeholder's platform, and the expected actions. A short presentation of the stakeholders was then introduced together with their range of activity for each of them.
JEAN-MICHEL ASTRUC briefly summarised the steps that led to the selection of the present stakeholders, how they have been nominated (two surveys followed by email contacts with each of them). Some of them did not accept the role due to many reasons (insufficient number of staff, lack of funding, lack of specific competences, ….) and at the end 17 national and 8 trans-national stakeholders have been identified plus the 3 support stakeholders for a total of 28 organisations/companies, both academic, public or from private sector.
READ THE FULL MINUTES.