The crowning moment of this day was attempting the world record for the most people drinking goat milk. We had 434 registered participants, but nearly 800 participated. Unfortunately, these extras were unable to register during the given time period. We had hoped to have 650 people drinking goat milk at the same time in the same place. It was still a huge crowd of people and we had a great time. We also organized several other events as part of this celebration:
- a presentation of goat breeds kept in Hungary;
- presentations about goats and goat products in human consumption;
- a goat cart race with obstacle course;
- a goat milk products competition; and
- a goat milk drinking competition.
Many of the pictures (and short films) will be uploaded to the 13th ICG website, but we wanted to share some photos by Miklós Biszkup with you.
IGA Board member