We wanted to remind you of a membership policy that many people seem to have missed.
Over the past few years, we have made some valuable changes and added a lot of new benefits for IGA members. Just a few are:
- IGA memberships are effective for one year from the date you join.
- Most IGA memberships include online access to SRR.
- We aggregate the best news and most important goat information.
- We link you with your global colleagues providing you the opportunity to interact.
- Participate in IGA projects, such as the IGA Consulting Group.
- IGA is the voice of goat researchers and producers at national and international levels.
These improvements are only possible when members pay their dues on time. When members delay their renewal, then the IGA has to pay to fill in that gap. Rather than raising membership fees, we implemented a late payment fee structure which has been in effect since early 2017.
You accrue a $10 late fee when your membership renewal is more than one month late. You accrue an additional $5 for each additional month. The maximum late fee will never be more than the cost of a basic membership. If you have questions, please feel free to contact Christian De Vries, IGA's Executive Director: firstname.lastname@example.org.