Location: Veterinary Faculty of Warsaw University of Life Sciences
Date: December 2, 2017
Aim: meeting with goat breeders and training on nutrition and health of goats
Technical demonstration within the conference: presentation of the nutritive products for goats and kids, brochures on sponsors.
Languages of the conference: Polish and English. Translation will be provided.
Information about the conference is on the “KoziSerwis” website (which is run for goat breeders): http://www.kozy.edu.pl/
- Milk period in kid rearing, importance of good quality milk replacer. Wim Twisk, Trouw Nutrition Sloten. Netherlands.
- Nutrition and feeding management in dairy goats. Jose Maria Bello Dronda, Nanta. Spain
- Important aspects in mineral nutrition. Prof. Dr. hab. Emilia Bagnicka, IGAB PAS. Poland
- Deworming principle in dairy goats. Dr hab. Jarosław Kaba, dr Michał Czopowicz, WULF. Poland
- Using herbal preparations in improving the health and efficiency of goat production. Dr. inż. Krzysztof Białoń, Adi Feed. Poland
- The importance of nutrition in the prevention of goat diseases. Mariusz Dobies, Trouw Nutrition. Poland
- Using Probiotics to improve dairy goat profitability and increase feed efficiency – practical managements aspects.” Dr. Pierre Pichon – Lallemand Animal Nutrition. France
- Trouw Nutrition Poland
- Polish Society of Veterinary Sciences
- Veterinary Faculty of Warsaw University of Life Sciences
Information on the main organizer:
Trouw Nutrition Polska sp. z o.o.
ul. Chrzanowska 21/25
05-825 Grodzisk Mazowiecki
Representative of the company: Mr. Mariusz Dobies, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org