Early registration is available until June 30th.
To download the abstract form file, click here.
The meeting is structured in six main presentations (45+15 minutes), oral presentations (10+5 minutes), and poster presentations during the three days.
Awards will be given for the best oral and poster presentations by young scientists.
Visit the meeting website for more information, including hotel recommendations
- Dr. Michael Steele (University of Guelph)
- Dr. Quesnel (INRA)
- Dr. Sangild (University of Copenhagen)
- Dr. Hammon (Leibniz Institute for Farm Animal Biology)
- Dr. Nicholas (Monash University)
- Dr. Collado (IATA-CSIC)
The main presentations topics are:
- Colostrum and calf gastrointestinal development and function
- Importance of sow colostrum for piglet survival and health
- Bovine colostrum as therapy for human patients
- Impact of colostrum feeding on gastrointestinal and systemic development in neonatal calves
- Exploiting the evolution of lactation; a comparative approach for new insights into the function of colostrum
- Human milk microbiota: what we really know about it?
We hope you will find this meeting interesting and that you will join us in Gran Canaria, Spain (November 18-20, 2020)
If you have questions, please feel free to contact us.
Organization committee (Noemi Castro and Anastasio Arguello, Presidents)
Scientific Committee (Rupert Bruckmaier, President)