The upcoming 12th International Conference on Goats will mark the beginning of a new Board of Directors. Voting for the nominees will begin soon.
In order to prepare the ballot, we need candidates. The success of IGA depends on a strong, diverse and active board. If you know someone who would be a great addition to the Board, then please send us their name and a short bio. Nominees should:
- Have a demonstrated commitment to the goat sector and a willingness to serve IGA for 4 years.
- Be a member in good standing, typically for the past four years. This shows a demonstrated commitment to IGA as a member. If they aren’t already members for 2016, then please ask them to bring their membership up-to-date.
There are many great benefits of being an IGA member in 2016:
- All IGA members will be eligible to vote.
- All IGA memberships include online access to SRR.
- Access to the MEMBERS area of the IGA website, up-to-date information, IGA member documents, etc.
- Access to important news and information through the IGA Members Blog and Newsletter. This information is released to members before the public.